Home  Shareholders and Investors  Significant shareholdings

Significant shareholdings

The ownership structure of CLH is regulated by law through Royal Decree-Law 6/2000, of 23 June, which establishes that no individual or legal entity may participate directly or indirectly in the company's body of shareholders in a proportion higher than 25% of the capital or of the voting rights of the company. It also states that the sum of direct or indirect stakes held by shareholders with a refining capacity in Spain may not exceed 45%.

Significant interests

Direct interests Indirect interests Share capital proportion Voting rights proportion
Servet Investments,S.à.r.l.  CVC Capital Partners SICAV-FIS S.A. 24.84% 25.00%
Borealis Spain Parent B.V. OMERS Administration Corporation 24.61% 24.77%
MEIF 5 Rey Holdings, S.L.* Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 5 19.87% 20.00%
Vaugirard Infra S.L. Crédit Agricole Assurances S.A. 9.93% 10.00%
Stichting Depositary APG Infrastructure Pool 2017 II APG Infrastructure Pool 2017 II 9.93% 10.00%
Castillo Spanish Holdings LP The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)** 9.93% 10.00%
Others - 0.89% 0.23%
 * 100% of the share capital of MEIF 5 Rey Holdings, S.L. belongs to Luxembourg-based MEIF 5 Rey Investment, S.à.r.l.
*The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) holds 67.5% of the capital stock of Castillo Spanish Holdings LP, while the Ontario Pension Board (OPB) holds the remaining 32.5% of the share capital.